Viewing 1 - 20 of 581 active members
- Eric posted a photo
- RSP7INFO posted a photo
- Steve Posted a new video report for Grassfire team members earlier today: https://www.facebook.com/westandforfaithandfreedom/videos/vb.552194911539549/1256622284430138/?type=2&theater
- Clif Hello! Made it. 🙂
- Jim Hillary's Anti-Trump "October Surprise" UNsurprising, FlatSunday, October 9, 2016 Hillary's Anti-Trump "October Surprise" UNsurprising, FlatIn the face of Hillary’s shameless pathological lying and her well-documented locker room level obscenities directed at those who have both protected and advised her over the years, the misplaced kerfuffle over Trump’s locker room vulgarity occurring some eleven years ago is clearly driven more by the politics of personal destruction than by personal sensibilities.Admittedly, the disengaged and often ignorant American voters have produced two terrible presidential candidates, neither of whom I find acceptable, but both of whom mirror what we as a people have become. Not pretty, huh?That said, for me it must come down to this: either we knowingly vote for an unindicted felon whose recklessness has imperiled national security and whose callous maladministration directly contributed to the needless slaughter of four Americans in Benghazi, or we vote for an unpolished politician whose vulgarity--which, while offensive, pales in comparison to that of the Clintons--intends to appoint Constitution-first justices to the Supreme Court.The sensible choice should be screamingly obvious to all but the ideologically blind.But, let's face it, folks: the Establishment, both Left and Right, bereft of principle and focused entirely upon their own cushy political careers, are not looking for a heartfelt apology from Trump. No, they're looking for a public execution.
- Keith https://www.facebook.com/Riverent/videos/608025366049853/
- Randall Charles Stroup Hello! Good morning.
- guitarplumber Wow! I was wondering what happened to this site. How's it going Grassfire?