We are thrilled that you have signed up to receive special updates from Grassfire. Through these updates, Grassfire is connecting more than one million grassroots conservatives to the key issues facing our nation today.
Please note that your Grassfire emails will come from “firstname.lastname@example.org.” To ensure that you receive your emails please see the instructions below.
Thank you once again!
Your friends at Grassfire
P.S. If you want to connect even more closely with other grassroots conservatives, be sure to visit our social networking site, PatriotActionNetwork.com.
HOW TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR GRASSFIRE EMAILS:
It has been brought to our attention that some of our emails and order confirmations have not been received by our friends in the Grassfire. With the advent of new Spam Blocking tools (built into AOL and other services), some of the emails that you want to see are automatically placed in your Bulk/Junk/Spam folder. So, you never get a chance to open the email.
In three easy steps, you can revise the blocking software to allow GrassrootsAction.com emails in your Inbox:
1) Open your email software and go to your email Address Book. Press Add Contact.
2) Enter ‘email@example.com’ (without the quotes) in one of the email address fields.
3) Press Save.
Or, if you find a GrassrootsAction.com email in your Spam/Junk/Bulk email Folder:
1) Go to your Spam/Junk/Bulk email Folder in your email software.
2) Select any email from GrassrootsAction.com.
3) Press the “Not Spam” button.